Westaff is currently searching for a Service Dispatcher for one of the largest independent building systems integrators in New England. This position supports the daily dispatch of service technicians, handles all service calls to ensure they are routed to appropriate staff as well as works with other office staff to affect timely billing.
Shift: M-F 8am-4:30pm
Duration: Temp to hire
Responsibilities of a Service Dispatcher:
- Follow service call handling process; enter all calls on a daily basis.
- maintaining a 3 to 4 week look “ahead” schedule
- Keep customers informed of current and any changes to the customer schedule
- Ensure materials for all confirmed services that all required materials are in the possession of the technician or customer.
- Make sure to obtain customer credit card information when needed
- Ensure that service agreements are complete 1 month prior to their expiration date.
- Schedule all T&M work.
- Create Preventive Maintenance tickets.
- Provide support to customers who have questions regarding their PM contracts.
- Make follow-up calls to customers after the service has been performed to get a sense of workmanship and satisfactions
- Maintain log of customer surveys
Benefits while working with Westaff:
- Weekly pay
- Free online skill building training
- Refer a friend bonus (call for additional info)
- Mobile phone discount with Verizon and AT&T plans
- Medical, dental, vision, term life & short term disability (for qualifying associates)
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!