CAME Americas Automation is a Miami based Italian company, a leader in the design and manufacturing of top grade electromechanical remote access systems and is looking to hire a Technical Support Specialist who will provide in person, by phone, or email technical expertise and develop solutions during the commissioning phase and pre-existing installations of products.
Pay: 35K-40K/ Year
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM
- Providing Technical Support to customers and end users
- Working closely with sales staff to resolve customer problems, included but not limited to troubleshooting over the phone, e-mail and providing onsite support and solutions in a timely manner.
- Develop and conduct customer and personnel training programs, either at the customer's facility or at the CAME office.
- Make recommendations for product updates and new products
- Work with engineering staff on adapting existing products for US and Latin America markets.
- Technical Degree in electronics or electromechanical field or equivalent training, Bachelors degree a plus.
- Minimum of 1 year experience on the installation, service, and maintenance of electro mechanical products, preferably in Access Automation systems, such as gate operators and turnstiles.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish and English
- PC Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Document actions by completing forms, reports, logs and records
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- Referral Bonus program.
- Free Online Courses through Penn Foster University.
- IRA - Retirement Savings Program