Manufacturing Distributor is actively seeking a Production Supervisor to join their team!
The primary focus of this position will include responsibility for day-to-day operations. Daily requirements of this position will include establishment of operational policies, procedures, and production goals.
Pay Rate: 60K-65K
Location: Shelton, CT
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Direct and coordinate plant operations within company policies and procedures.
- Establish and direct operational policies and procedures.
- Meets and communicates regularly with all shifts (Day and Night)
- Meet with management on a regular basis to plan production and solve delivery issues.
- Strives for on time customer service while minimizing costs.
- Ensures all quality checks and audits are completed timely.
- Responsible for updating and meeting operational production goals (SQDIP).
- Analyze departmental budget requests to identify areas in which reductions can be made and allocates operating budget.
- Coordinates with other departments such as operations, engineering, planning, sales, maintenance, and R&D to effect operational efficiency and economy.
- Responsible for establishing all shift production schedules.
- Assures all employee’s E-Time records are accurate and updated each day.
- Hires, trains, develops, and appraises staff effectively. Ability to take correction action as necessary in a timely manner and in accordance with company policy.
- Uses professional tools including good meeting management skills, project management, and professional problem solving.
- Responsible for the plant product quality control.
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering or business-related field.
- 5-7 years of related experience with increasing responsibility or equivalent of education and experience..
- Knowledge of operations research and related mathematical methods.
- Weekly Pay!
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Free Online Skill Building Courses
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!