Westaff is seeking a motivated and energetic Patient Service Representative to join a growing team. This full-time position is an ideal opportunity to gain valuable real-world experience at one of Vermont’s leading physical therapy offices.
Hours: 7am - 4pm Mon-Fri
Duration: Temp to hire
- Acting as a customer service representative for inquiring patients, prospects and partners
- Check in patients, verify and update all demographic information in computer and/or medical record and collection of co-payments resulting in proper cash reconciliation
- Verify patient insurance and referrals available
- Check out patients, scheduling necessary appointments according to established protocol.
- Maintain appointment computer scheduling in accordance with office scheduling policies.
- Answer telephone, screen calls, take messages and provide information in accordance with established protocol.
- Be knowledgeable and follow all HIPAA Regulations.
Benefits while working with Westaff:
- Weekly pay
- Free online skill building training
- Refer a friend bonus (call for additional info)
- Mobile phone discount with Verizon and AT&T plans
- Medical, dental, vision, term life & short term disability (for qualifying associates)
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!