WESTAFF is actively recruiting for Warehouse/Production Operators in the Durham, NC area with immediate openings
1st shift: 6:30am-2:45pm or 8am-4:15pm-Monday-Friday
Production Operators Responsibilities:
- Package/Assemble/Label material as detailed in the batch document within secondary production rooms while in accordance to clinical services SOP's and cGMP's. Attention to detail is crucial
- Must be able to Package/Assemble/Label materials-cold conditions
- Preform and ensure that through, routine cleaning of packaging rooms is performed according to appropriate SOP's and current cGMP's.
- Ensure that all Log Books and Cleaning System Forms are completed per SOP's
- Count and read materials required for use in packaging operations
- Must be able to work in contained processing operations
Preferred Knowledge: Pharmaceutical or similar GMP environment.
Must be able to work in cold conditions for extended periods of time.
Minimum 1-year experience.
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Vision, Dental & Retirement Savings Plan
- Permanent Opportunity
- Free online Skill Building Training
Apply today for immediate CONSIDERATION for our PRODUCTION OPERATOR positions.
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
PLEASE INCLUDE UPDATE RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION