Our growing company is looking for a QA/QC Inspector for our Quality Assurance team. In this role, you will be responsible for the airworthiness of all articles maintained, and processed through the repair station. The QA/QC Inspector will be responsible for compliance with all procedures provided by the repair station inspection system, AS9100, as appropriate to any article being inspected, overhauled, repaired or altered by the repair station. As a QA/QC Inspector,
we are looking for the following experience:
- Ensuring the inspection records, reports and forms used by the repair station are properly executed prior to releasing products as required by the repair station manual and FAR Part 43 Inspecting completed major repairs and/or alterations to engineered drawings and completion of FAA form 337.
- Performing conformity and first article inspections to engineered drawings and customer requirements. Inspecting and maintaining aircraft undergoing "Green" interior completions.
- Fabrication and inspection of aircraft interior cabinetry Perform aircraft weight and balance calculations and update aircraft equipment list.
- Performing company audits per Flying Colours Corp quality auditing system to ensure conformance with company processes Researching maintenance services i.e. Service Bulletins compliance, Aircraft modifications, and STC's Reviewing Work Order prior to releasing the aircraft.
- Ensuring that all inspections and maintenance are properly performed in accordance with the appropriate technical data and the Repair Station Manual.
- Ensuring the repair station is operating within the Federal Aviation Regulations, and the repair station manual.
- Performing functional testing of assemble units.
- Coordinating calibration activities and maintaining records of various tools, instruments and gauges used for product acceptance or verification/validation.
- Ensuring proper operation of measurement equipment by following operating instructions.