Westaff is looking for an Accounting Manager to join one of our clients in the Miami area. The accounting manager will be responsible for all areas relating of accounting functions and have Manufacturing Accounting experience.
Shift: Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Summary Job Description:
- Manage the financial activities of the company to ensure it complies with US Statutory , Tax Regulations and Legislation.
- Preparation of full set of manufacturing accounts, prepare monthly financial reporting within deadline.
- Analyze the monthly, quarterly and annual financial results and provide the management team with financial performance and the financial effects / implications of business plans and strategies.
- Direct and manage the process for budgets and financial forecasting.
- Responsible to handle the annual budget exercise, company tax computation, deferred tax and filing of annual tax return.
- Coordinating the yearly financial yearend audit exercises, prepare the Audited Financial Statement, liaison with external auditors to ensure compliance with Financial Reporting Standard in US.
- Ensure that effective internal control is in place to promote efficiency, assure the implementation of policies, safeguard assets.
- Wide knowledge on ERP systems is a MUST.
- JDE Edwards is a Plus.
- Proficient in Excel, Words and PowerPoint.
- More than 5 years of relevant experience in full set Manufacturing Accounting.
- Candidate must possess a degree or professional qualification in Accounting or its equivalent.