Westaff is hiring Inbound Customer Care Sales Associates for a company located in Lafayette, La.
Training will be Monday through Friday 9am to 4pm (paid and 32-hour week)
Set schedule after training is completed is Monday through Friday 12:30pm to 7pm (40-hour work week)
- Support and provide service via phone, email, web, chat, and faxes.
- Obtain customer information and update.
- Proficient in order entry skills, recording customer information, and placing orders.
- Offer suggestions and solutions for out of stock items as well as cross sell and upsell.
- Verify customer account, nature of account, buyer, location, method of shipment and product ordered.
- Provide solutions and have the capability to problem solve on demand.
- Excellent written, listening, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions, communicate effectively utilizing telephone, email, or one on one conversation.
- Ability to effectively manage customer interactions by demonstrating active listening, empathy, patience, and instilling the belief that customers are the most important matter at hand
- Basic math skills.
- Follow instructions both verbal and written
- Maintain composure and handle high stress situations
- Phone and email etiquette
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous sales experience is preferred but not required
- Bilingual HUGE plus!
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!