Do you enjoy working with computers and gaming?
Are you looking for a set schedule that includes days off during the week?
Westaff is seeking individuals who are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (strong emphasis with Excel), who are comfortable with internal and external phone and email communication in a fast-paced Tech driven environment with a Central Vermont business.
Schedule: Rotating 12 hour shifts - 3 days on 3 days off, 4 days on, 4 days off - 9:00 am to 9:00 pm. Must be able to work some weekends
Rate of Pay: $17.00 per hour
- Willingness to learn new methodologies and software applications
- Knowledge of networking and data communications
- Ability to troubleshoot utilizing documented procedures
- Effective communication skills
- PC and other peripherals troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of various operating system
- Monitor and troubleshoot telecommunication devices (3G/4G, DSL, Satellite)
- Verify data integrity across several systems
- Assist with Quality Assurance testing of new Lottery terminal software
- Generate system reports based on customer, management, or development requests
- Operate proprietary software applications
- Monitor system hardware availability
- Process customer requests such as new installs, removals, or change of ownerships
- Work closely with Field Service Technicians by phone to install or troubleshoot equipment
- Follow documented checklists and procedures for all daily work assignments
- Assist Call Center Operators with answering incoming calls from customer's that require assistance
- Other miscellaneous duties may be assigned
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Location: Located in East Montpelier less than 10 minutes from the Barre Westaff Branch.