Do you thrive in a high technology manufacturing environment? A local manufacturing company in East Longmeadow, MA is looking for a Shipping Coordinator!
1st Shift 6am-4:30pm Monday-Thursday
Pay: Depending on experience
Shipping Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Intake shipments
- Conducting inspections of arriving goods, noting quantities, ensuring proper storage
- Handle the packages from the prep stage to the delivery stage
- Monitor delivery schedules
- Use software to track, check prioritize and route orders
- Generate packing slips, other shipping paperwork and invoices.
Shipping Coordinator Requirements:
- Must have computer experience with Microsoft Office, ERP preferred
- 5 years or more of manufacturing, shipping and/or distribution experience
- Experience with Bills of Lading, invoices, Shipper’s letter of Instruction, Shipper’s Export Declaration or other required documentation used in shipping product via approved carriers.
Shipping Coordinator Benefits:
- Weekly pay
- Health, dental, vision, and retirement saving plans
- Free Online Skill Building Training
Veterans and Members of the Military are encouraged to apply!