Local Government is hiring a Clerk III to assist one of their Public Housing and Community Development (PHCD).
Pay Rate: $13/hour
Schedule: M-F 8AM - 5PM
-Greet applicants and the public at the front desk of Public Housing and Community Development (PHCD).
- Control the Applicant Leasing Center to answer general questions regarding the housing assistance application process, the wait list and status of wait list for applicants.
- Direct scheduled applicants to the correct next steps/area.
- Guide applicants responding to a housing offer to appropriate personnel.
- Cover incoming phone calls and Phone Operator while on break (3 times per day - most calls are in Creole).
- Bilingual (Fluent in both English and Creole or/and English and Spanish).
- Minimum of 3 years in an office environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good communications skills.
- Capable of working with the public.
- Possess basic computer skills (This role will access PHCD’s database to locate an applicant’s position on the waiting list).
- Capable of corresponding with staff by email.
Permanent Opportunities APPLY NOW!