WESTAFF has immediate open for a 1st shift Bilingual (English/Spanish) Administrative Assistant-Medical Record
Hours: 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/MEDICAL RECORD DUTIES:
- Maintain, compiles and scans all records related materials; all remaining paper records will be filed as required.
- Scanning will be completed daily for current/active clients using Laserfiche software.
- All Negative lab results will be filed or scanned within 72 hours of receipt.
- All labs must be documented according to the client's policies and procedures.
- Process medical records request in accordance with County/State/Federal and HIPAA guidelines. Records will be scanned into electronic record system Laserfiche.
- Schedule appointments for Covid 19 vaccinations for the department
- General knowledge of office and administrative techniques and an ability tp practice effective communication techniques, both orally and in writing and must have attention to detail. Customer Service Skills.
- Preferably experience in a medical office environment.
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Vision, Dental & Retirement Saving Plan
- Permanent Opportunity
- Free online Skill Building Training
Apply today for immediate consideration for Administrative Assistant/Medical Record
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
PLEASE INCLUDE UPDATED RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION