Sales and Marketing Director
Schedule: Mon-Fri, 8:30am ~ 5:00pm
Pay: $85 base, 110k w/commission
• Develop and implement a consistent marketing plan to increase brand awareness.
• Set current and long-term goals for internal teams.
• Design and review the budget of the sales and marketing department.
• Responsible for building media relations through creative public relations strategies.
• Responsible for monitoring all marketing campaigns and improving them when needed.
• Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly.
• Development of pricing strategies, with the aim of maximizing profits and market share, while maintaining customer satisfaction. Identification of leads.
• Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics.
• Perform market analysis to identify challenges and growth opportunities.
• Provide guidance and ideas for organizing effective marketing events.
• Participate in quarterly and/or annual planning of the company's objectives.
• Monitors competition by collecting current market information on prices, products, new products, delivery schedules and marketing techniques.
• Recommends changes in products, services and policies by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Contribute to the team's effort by achieving related results as needed.
• Strong proven work experience in sales, marketing or other high-level position.
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Communications or equivalent experience in relevant area.
• Proficiency with MS office programs.
• US market experience.
• Bilingual(English/Spanish Preferred).
Permanent Opportunities APPLY NOW!