Quality Assurance/Compliance Technician (Hialeah area)
Schedule: 9:00am-6:00pm Mon-Fri
Pay rate: $60K-80K Based on Experience
• Develop, administer and maintain all food safety policies and related procedures for ISO.
• Follow and enforce all food safety requirements.
• Maintain up to date written documentation and policies.
• Collaborate with external auditors, HR and various departments.
• Perform all validation, verification and maintenance of food safety programs and company software.
• Provide Training employees
• Enforce adherence to procedures and advise management on needed actions.
• Perform compliance audits to determine whether established protocols are being followed and where they can be improved
• Create and manage effective actions plans in response to audits
• Assure all programs, policies and procedures are compliant and current.
• Extensive knowledge of Manufacturing Industry Quality Standards – QMS
• Received HACCP Training
• Minimum 5yrs experience
• Computer Literate
• Ability to communicate and convey general business protocols in a professional manner
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex documents
• Detail oriented and organized
• Administrative writing skills
• Knowledge in Food Safety Auditing
• Bilingual (English/Spanish)
• Weekly Pay
• Free online training skills
• Medical, dental, vision and 401K
• Penn Foster University courses
Permanent Opportunities APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!