Seeking an Purchasing/Procurement Clerk that will have the responsibility of purchasing office goods, office equipment and other supplies required by the organization.
Must be a permanent resident in St. Tammany Parish and meet the qualifications to apply for this position.
- Receives supply requisitions from all department Supply Captains, keeps and monitors several well stocked supply closets
- Researches and obtains competitive quotes and product specifications to assure the most economical price consistent with quality and vendor performance records
- Receives invoices, reviews for accuracy, coordinates payment terms with Finance team
- Performs follow-up and evaluates vendor conformance with the terms of the purchase. Keeps track of any problems with products or services and generates related reports for evaluation in the form of memos and/or spreadsheets
- Writes Requests for Proposals (RFPs) that adhere to government procurement rules
- Performs similar job-related duties as assigned and assists management with special projects, as needed.
- Weekly Pay
- Permanent Opportunity
- Free Online Skill Building Courses
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k