Cell phone distributor in the Ives Estate area is seeking Shipping Supervisor. This is a long term job opportunity with potential for personal growth within the company.
Mon-Fri, 8:30am ~ 5pm w/ flexibility to work OT.
SALARY: $36k ~ $40k Annually(more with overtime)
• Minimum 3 years prior experience supervising work in a distribution warehouse environment required
• Must display focused and consistent work ethic.
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV preferred
• Requires strong attention to detail
• Bilingual (English, Spanish) is a plus
• Enjoys working in a warehouse environment and gets excited about getting product shipped on time.
• Process and Production oriented
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment (organized chaos)
• Comfortable working with team dynamics as constant communication and asset allocation between work areas is required
• Very good people skills, comfortable in a team oriented environment where staffing is often shared among work areas.
• Very good written and verbal communication skills
• Comfortable with supervising up to 20 warehouse employees
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
•Oversee Receipt of Pick Tickets from Order Management.
• Process order picking and shipping in prioritized order as assigned based on age of consumer order and due date of wholesale orders.
• Oversee order picking and queuing of orders for shipment.
• Oversee prepping and packing of orders as well as queuing for courier pick up.
• Oversee data entry into Dynamics;
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
• This position is in a warehouse environment with moderate noise levels. Temperature of work area is affected by outside temperature.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time while performing physical work.
• May also involve walking/bending/ stooping/ reaching as needed primarily on a level surface throughout the day.
Apply now for immediate consideration, this company offers benefits upon going permanent including medical and 401k matching!