Want to work for a leading international manufacturer of precision springs and metal shaped solutions? Have engineer tooling experience? If so, this is the position for you!
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Pay: Based on experience!
Hours: 7:00am - 3:30pm
Location: Farmington, CT
- Develop Project/Tool Estimates & Review Project Contract.
- Back up for the Project Manager for all metal stamping and four slides programs.
- Work with Project Manager on overseeing & first line contact
- Update/Correct job travelers for operation changes / additions.
- Print quotes for processing as received from the quote dept.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering/ Industrial Fields.
- Ability to read blue prints and analyzes its feasibility to be manufactured.
- Knowledge of:
- Lean manufacturing and its components (i.e. Kaizen, Kanban, SMED, 5S, etc.).
- ISO quality standards and statistical process control in a production environment.
- principles of concurrent engineering and design for manufacturing and assembly.
- Production standards, cost of quality and manufacturing methods.
- Statistical process control in production environments.
- Six-sigma or other methods to define, measure, analyze, improve, and control process capability
- CAD Literate. Capable of using CAD for creating specifications for fixture/assembly aids, gauges and machine designs, as well as floor plans a plus.
- Weekly pay!
- Health, dental, vision, and retirement savings plans
- Permanent Opportunity
- Free online skill building training
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply