Do you have 5+ year of Customer service experience in a
Distribution / Manufacturing environment?
Westaff has a Temp to Perm opportunity, $19/hr
Customer Service / Delivery Coordinator Summary:
Providing excellent customer service and leading delivery activities, including communication with end consumers, ensuring a positive relationship with customer after sales handoff.
- Personally handle communications with end consumers regarding Customer First Contact, Customer Shipment Status information and Balance Due communication and collections.
- Make business decisions which directly impact the financials and service of our customers.
- Handle sensitive consumer information: credit card information, home address, cell phone numbers.
- Own and communicate Balance Due information to Delivery Coordinators and Collect payment for open balances via credit/debit card transactions.
- Back-up support to answer delivery department phone, maintaining dept. policy of 24 hour business day max callback.
- Complete transactions for delivered orders.
- Maintain balance tracking of company PEX card to pay for machines and deliveries as required.
- Cross-trained on delivery and Sales Administration functions.
Qualifications of the Customer Service/Delivery Coordinator:
- Education: High School diploma required
- Experience: proven success 5+ year’s experience in a combination of manufacturing, distribution, and customer service.
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, listening and probing skills. Strong training, leadership and management skills
- Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Proven Skills & Abilities required for the Delivery Coordinator:
- Customer Service
- Oral Communication
- Analytical Thinking – Considers multiple issues and recommends the more efficient route or plan of action. Reviews data, geography, traffic issues, input form sales reps and makes the most effective plans for scheduling.
- Initiative – provides ideas to improve your own performance, the performance of the department and the company. Sees a problem and quickly works to resolve or make recommendations. Constantly looking for ways to improve.