1st Shift Machine Operator
Monday - Thursday 6am to 430pm
$14.50 an hour with weekly pay
Produce a completed part by setting up and operating various machines.?
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Set-up machines
- Locate and identify material for use on job to be performed.
- Correctly complete material requisitions.
- Produce a completed part to quality standards using appropriate equipment
- Accurately enter time and labor reporting daily.
- Work safely and maintain a clean work area.
- Perform additional duties as deemed necessary.
- Ability to read blueprints/drawings, specification/standards, and follow oral instructions
- Ability to use, read measuring devices and equipment
- Ability to use precision measuring gages and equipment.
- Ability to stand for approximately 10 hours per day.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.