Looking for reliable person to help with packaging and production activities to ensure production goals are met. Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and site SOPs/Quality Agreements.
- Required to pass all pre-requisite training and assessments in order to meet requirements.
- Personnel is required to be qualified to perform all critical task to process finished product.
- Responsible for inspection, capping, labeling, AQL and final packaging of manufactured product.
- Follow batch record instructions for packaging as well as complete entries accurately to reflect the task performed.
- Inspection of room, tubes and vials for sterilization.
- Maintain accurate counts of product and palletize.
- Assist in facility cleaning.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
When will you be working?
Third Shift- 10PM-6AM
Monday-Friday. Occasional weekends if needed.
What will you be getting paid?
What are the requirements?
- A.S. Degree preferred, High school diploma or GED with relevant experience in related field.
- Preferred experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication skills, organized with attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work independently as well as team atmosphere.
- Successfully complete background check and drug screen.
- required to pass vision assessments, these assessments are an essential part of your job function. All directives per the SOP.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Must be able to occasionally lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to operate office productive equipment, such as a calculator, copy machine, and a computer printer.