Description: Special Final Assembly 3rd shift : 7:30 p.m. to 6:00 a.m Monday night - Thursday night with Friday night OT as needed $19.00 plus .50 shift differential ($19.50)
We need folks who have a history in working around hydraulics/ electrical repair folks. EFT/ Final assembly repair EFT= Enhanced Functional Training
This is a 3rd shift position however for at least the first 2 weeks the individuals will be training on 1st shift and then move to 3rd shift As the Manufacturing Final Assembly you will assemble purchased and fabricated parts, weldments, and sub-assemblies to produce a wide variety of attachments and non-hydrostatic operated basic units to prescribed specification.
• Perform tasks required to position, install, attach, and apply parts per general procedures and to specified quality requirements.
• Complete tasks by following work instructions, process sheets, check sheets, photos, and carrying out assignments given by Supervisor in an efficient manner
• Perform minor rework as required to detail parts and components to permit proper assembly. Make adjustments or alignments to components involving cleaning, drilling, tapping, filling, etc.
• Responsible for helping to maintain good housekeeping practices in accordance with company requirements
• Rotate between three consecutive work stations to compete various assembly tasks • Perform all tasks within safety guidelines. • Contribute to the continuous improvement process.
• Perform other duties as assigned by lead person or department team leader