Plumber/ Pipefitter needed for an industrial water waste facility in Hamden!
Apply today for immediate consideration!
1st shift hours: 8am-4pm
Pay: $18-20/hr DOE
Industrial Plumber/ Pipefitter Job Duties:
- Decipher blueprints or other related documents for tank/ water treatment and fluid handling equipment assembly layout.
- Cut, thread, and hammer pipe to specifications, using tools such as saws, cutting torches, and pipe threaders and benders.
- Assemble and secure pipes, tubes, fittings, and related equipment, according to specifications, by welding, brazing, cementing, soldering, and threading joints.
- Attach pipes to structures and fixtures, such as tanks, using brackets, clamps, tools or welding equipment.
- Inspect, examine, and test installed systems and pipe lines, using pressure gauge, hydrostatic testing, observation, or other methods.
Industrial Plumber/ Pipe Fitter Requirements include:
- Pipe fitting certification for plastics and steel
- Knowledge in mechanical, carpentry, plumbing, mechanical drawings, and welding
- Familiar with fabricating equipment and machinery
- FREE skill building courses
- Competitive pay
- Permanent opportunity
- Medical, dental, vision, life
Active military and veterans encouraged to apply!