Westaff has an opening for:
E-Commerce / Online Sales Associate
Pay is based on experience, ($16-$20/hour) with base plus future commission opportunities.
Seeking highly motivated product sales associate to help grow our e-commerce and computer parts sales business. Drive revenue by expanding product lines, increasing product visibility, and refining price strategies.
Responsibilities 0f the E-Commerce Sales Associate:
- Maintain and implement product listings on our online shopping outlets.
- Determine proper keywords, title descriptions, product copy and applicable images to optimize ranking and visibility of products
- Monitor product/pricing strategies, as well as, advertising promotions to drive incremental sales volume
- Monitor inventory to ensure products are always in ‘sellable' mode
- Enhance product listings to account for product updates, changes in merchandising trends, and promotional calendars
- Proactively identify and resolve product, service, and marketplace issues
- Help track online and bulk sales revenue through monthly revenue goals reports
- Develop new product sales pipeline
- Develop plans for meeting and exceeding revenue goals
- Be our product and service expert online
Skills recommended for the E-Commerce Sales Associate
- Experience in a retail setting
- Experience or knowledge of eBay and other similar E-commerce platforms.
- Inventory management and product fulfillment
- Experience in a sales role
The successful candidate will possess the following traits:
- Great organization skills
- Multi-tasking ability
- Keen attention to detail
- A strong desire to learn and grow, receptive to coaching as a form of growth and development
- Strong computer skills
- Strong customer service skills Customer Relationship Management (CRMs)
- Communicate positively, confidently and clearly with customers and teammates
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable interacting with both internal and external customers
- Microsoft Excel VLookUp and Pivot Table function skill is a plus
- Bachelor's degree preferred in business or related