Local Government seeking for an Office Clerk (English / Creole)!
Shift: Mon -Fri 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (1 hour lunch) / $12 p/h / Long term position
- Greet applicants and the public at the front desk to answer general questions regarding the housing assistance application process, the waiting list and status on the waiting list.
- Direct applicants which have been scheduled for an appointment or are responding to a housing offer to appropriate personal.
- Cover incoming phone calls, when Telephone Operator takes AM/PM and lunch breaks.
- The incumbent must be able to work with the public and possess basic computer skills.
- Bilingual (Eng / Creole)
- Minimum of 3 years in an office environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good communications skills