Westaff has an opening for:
Commercial Loan Document- Quality Control
Full time, long term temp
Pay is based on experience
Provide dedicated Commercial Loan Documentation quality control review and other banking services to all Commercial Loan deals.
Key Responsibilities of the Commercial Loan Quality Control position:
- Understanding all aspect of loan processing, ensuring requests in the loan system are processed accurately
- Associate Commercial Loan Quality Control performs completeness check to ensure all executed documents are collected, reviewed and filed appropriately
- Testing and providing quality control on Loan Servicing Process. This includes reconciling/verifying all pertinent documents are accurate and information contained matches with the loan system and approvals.
- All collateral tracking and insurance modules are built completely and accurately.
- Establish on-going communication with internal partners and bank groups regarding any findings.
- Accurate data input
- Identify trends in results to provide feedback for process improvement
- Aggregate results weekly and monthly for distribution to senior management
Commercial Loan Quality Control Requirements:
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented
- Ability to effectively multitask in a fast paced environment
- Time management and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to challenge the status quo and open to change
- Effective problem-solving skills as well as oral and written communication skills
- Self-Starter with ability to work well independently as well as with a Team
- Ability to set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress toward goals and track activities.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office product suite
- Bachelor’s Degree is required: major in Accounting or Finance is preferred