Temp to hire Machine Operator/Assembler in Fremont, OH! Starting at $14!
Hourly Rate: $14
Shift: 10PM-6:30AM with potential for overtime
The purpose of the Machine Operator/Assembler is to set up, tend and operate machinery.
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator/Assembler include but are not limited to:
- Set up, operate, or tend more than one type of cutting or forming machine
- Inspect product for defects; measure to determine accuracy of machine operation, using rules, templates, or other measuring instruments
- Observe machine operator to detect workpiece defects or machine malfunctions; make adjustments as necessary
- Read blueprints or job orders to determine product specifications and tooling instructions and plan operational sequences
- Set up and operate machines, such as lathes, cutters, grinders, drills, etc
- Perform minor machine maintenance
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to work 5 to 6 day/week, 40-58 hours when necessary
- Flexibility to work all shifts
- Must meet company background screening guidelines
- Flexibility to work day and night shifts
Military personal and Veterans encouraged to apply. Apply today for immediate consideration!