Are you looking for Progressive Toolmaking position in Farmington, CT? If so, Westaff has the position for YOU!
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Progressive Toolmaking Responsibilities:
- Minimum 5 years experience in the Set-up – Trouble shooting, Component Fabrication and Production of progressive, compound, four slide and secondary tooling.
- Ability to understand blue prints and GDT as needed for production manufacturing.
- Working knowledge of ISO quality standards and practical experience with the use of statistical process control in a production environment.
Progressive Toolmaker Requirements:
- Experience with production standards, cost of quality, and manufacturing methods.
- Familiar with principles of concurrent engineering and design for manufacturing and assembly.
- Familiar with Medical and Aerospace (ISO13485 & AS9100) working environments.
- An understanding of Manufacturing Engineering - Quality Engineering - Knowledge of Lean manufacturing and its components (i.e. Kaizen, Kanban, SMED, 5S, etc.)
- Must have completed CT approved journeyperson (apprenticeship)
Progressive Toolmaker Benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Dental, Health, Vision and Retirement Savings Plans
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Access to free online classes!
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!