Manufacturer of Direct Mail Advertisements in Miami Lakes is seeking a Call Monitor. This position is responsible for confirming the packages and pallets of advertisements arrived to postal offices nationwide. There is a quota given weekly of packages in need of confirmation.
The position requires fluency in English, upbeat personality and ability to work unsupervised.
Schedule: Monday – Thursday from 7:30AM-5:00PM & some Friday's from 8:00AM-12:00PM
- Make outbound phone calls to different post offices to confirm receipt of shipments
- Work station is in a cubicle using an internet phone and head set; seated during the entire shift
- Business casual attire
- Document shipments arrival and name of the post office rep confirming arrival with tracking number
- Outbound calls via computer dialer
- Must be able to communicate in English fluently.
- Capable of working alone, supervised by a remote supervisor.
- Mature, and independent workers needed for this role.
- Outbound or inbound dialing experience - appointment setting or call center for example.
- Experience performing repeat functions.