Westaff is seeking Behavioral Technicians for a local practice in Helena, MT!
GREAT opportunity for those interested in the social services field!
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
-40-hour paid training to become Registered Behavior Technician-
Pay: $14/hour during training- $15/hour once trained!
Responsibilities of Behavior Technicians:
- Establishes & maintains therapeutic relationships
- Provide one-on-one behavioral interventions to clients
- Utilize interventions using Applied Behavior Analysis
- Prompts safe and socially acceptable replacement behaviors
- Fades prompts appropriately to promote both successful and independent responding.
- Increases the frequency or duration of safe and appropriate replacement behaviors
- Collaborates with family and treatment team members
- Duties as assigned
- At least two years completed casework in psych, education, social work, or related field preferred, not required
- Experience in professional setting
- Motivated to learn and maintain certification as Registered Behavior Tech
- REWARDING position!
- Certification paid for by business
- Benefits provided
Apply now or call 406-443-7169- We are hiring NOW for our Behavioral Technician positions!
Military & Veterans encouraged to apply