EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Seeking an Courthouse Executive Administrative Assistant that is a permanent resident of St. Tammany Parish that will be the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Government Organization. Temp to Permanent placement. Full Time.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence that is often confidential; arranging complex and detailed meetings, itineraries, agenda and travel plans.
- Reading, researching and routing correspondence; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the Clerk’s schedule is followed and respected.
- Maintains an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
- Arranges office events that take place outside of the work place, such as golf tournaments, fund-raising events and staff appreciation events.
- Participates in activities that promote the image of the Clerk’s office and the Clerk.
Benefits package to include:
Medical, Dental, Life, Short-term disability, Deferred compensation, Retirement and 12+ paid holidays annually.