Westaff has openings for 3 Temporary (and experienced) Loan Processors
(6 month assignment)
These are on-site positions
Pay is based on experience
Basic functions of the Loan Processor:
This position will help to support the work stream for processing SBA Payroll Protection Program (PPP) Loans in the Business Banking portfolio. The individual in this role will engage in activities to help resolve and remove obstacles in the process workflow to expedite Forgiveness Application processing and will help to deliver an industry-leading customer experience for our customers. This position may also provide administrative and team support functions related to general loan Portfolio Management and SBA Lending.
- Assist with the input of PPP (Paycheck Protection Program) Forgiveness Applications into the Bank’s Processing System.
- Support the management of a PPP loan Forgiveness pipeline and work with others on the team to meet key metrics (i.e. cycle-time) and Service Level Agreements.
- Upload or re-index loan application information to the Bank’s electronic imaging system.
- Respond to routine inquiries. Interpret questions/requests and ensure proper resolution.
- Support the team by following SBA and Federal regulatory requirements.
- Support the process for collecting PPP Forgiveness documentation directly from customers
Requirements for the Loan Processing positions:
- High School Diploma required - Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 1-3-years of Banking or Lending experience required- specifically small business loan processing, OR 3 plus years of Mortgage Lending
- Ability to multi-task within a workflow process
- Excellent customer service skills
- Quick leaner in a fast-paced environment
- Strong business and/or lending environment background preferred
- Sense of urgency and ability to meet timelines