Do you have Assembly Soldering experience? Westaff has a GREAT opportunity for you in Manchester NH!
Must have experience in the assembling, soldering, and reworking of very small and intricate components
- Working knowledge in reading, interpreting, and utilizing technical procedures and prints Knowledge of surface mount assembly of printed circuit boards and be able to identify components IPC-A-610 training and RoHS Leadfree training
- Must pass solder test (test is soldering small components to circuit board, surface mount and through hole)
- • Troubleshooting, repairing, soldering, and calibrating, a variety of electronic circuit boards
- • Utilize various testing equipment including multimeters, oscilloscopes, and calibrators
- • Understands basic electronics, reading of prints, work instructions, and test procedures
- • Must pass solder test
- • Must have circuit board knowledge
Position is Temp to Perm!
Hours: 1st Shift Monday - Thursday 7am-4:15pm and Friday 7am-12pm
Pay Rate: $18-$21/hr depending on experience WESTAFF PAYS EVERY FRIDAY!
Location: Manchester NH
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!