Fabrication Technician needed for a Top Rated Water Treatment Facility in Hamden!
The company is currently seeking candidates who are experienced in fabrication to assist with building tanks and equipment for their water treatment facility.
This company is striving to find innovated ways to help create a better environment by partnering with world class companies to meet their mission.
Apply now to be considered!
Pay: $18-$22, with advancement opportunities
Fabrication Technician Job Duties:
- Ability to decipher blueprints or other related documents for tank/ water treatment and fluid handling equipment assembly layout.
- Verifying dimensions using measuring instruments (tape measures, rulers, framing and t squares, etc.) for layouts.
- Determine the different types of power tools for cutting and shaping plastic sheet/pipe to specific sizes and shapes according to drawings/blue prints (table saws, jig saws, band saws, routers, drills, sanders,etc.)
- Fuse/weld plastic sheets and pipe by using multiple techniques (hot air welding, extrusion welding, butt and socket machine welding, etc.)
- Ability to safely and effectively utilize hand welding tools, welding machines, power tools, hand tools, forklifts, and scissor lifts.
Fabrication Technicians are immediately eligible to obtain westaff benefits with include:
- Weekly Pay, Including direct deposit
- Healthcare- including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
- Disability and life insurance plans
- Free online courses
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!