Manufacturers of windows & door products is seeking production workers at their window assembly department. This is a long-term temp to hire opportunity and comes with stable hours and opportunities for overtime.
Shift Mon – Fri 7:00 am- 4:00 pm flex for O/T Two 10 minutes breaks
• Assembling windows for customers by measuring and using hand tool, (screw drivers/drills.)
• Maintaining a safe/clean work environment and utilizing safe work practices in all job prospects.
• Assisting in production and being willing to receive cross training.
• PPE compliance.
• Ability to read a tape measure and work in a teamwork-based environment.
• Must stand for prolonged periods of time.
• Good motor skills are required for this position.
• Needs to be able to do repetitive motions – bending, stooping, pushing, and pulling.
• Needs to be able to lift to 50lb for an extended period.
• Knowledge of safe working practices
• Bilingual preferred
• 1 – 2 years’ work experience, with a at least a year of production experience(preferred)
Once permanent at the company, they offer benefits such as: holidays/vacations and 401k. If this interests you, apply for immediate consideration.