Leading manufacturer of Oxygen and Nitrogen Generators seeking Production associates!
Shift: 7am-3:30pm, Monday-Friday
Temp to hire
Production Associates Job Description:
- Assembles parts and equipment to produce products in accordance with established standards and guidelines.
- Works efficiently and in a manner to minimize waste.
- Inspects produced parts for faultiness and reports flaws immediately to management.
- Detects and reports machine and tool malfunctions promptly to management.
- Documents production activities each day as assigned and records time spent on each production job.
Production Associates Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years production experience
Benefits of Westaff:
- Weekly Pay!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k
- Free Online Skill Building Training
- Permanent Opportunity!
Apply today to be IMMEDIATELY considered as a Production Associate in Newington!
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!