Westaff is hiring a Cybersecurity Manager for a Manufacturing plant in Pompano Beach. Company manufacturers Body defense products (shields, bullet proof vests, etc.)
Shift: Monday to Friday 8:00am to 6:30pm
Pay: Salary is open based on experience.
- Plan and execute the build-out of information systems against government requirements and regulations, including NIST 800-53, DFAR 252.204-7012, DFAR 252.204-7009, DFAR 52.204-21 and derivatives. Build analyses of these requirements/regulations against novel systems and technologies and identifying gaps, building plans to work them, and ultimately closing the gaps.
- Be the subject matter expert on government accreditation processes in classified spaces for a growing number of programs understanding and communicating opportunities for efficiency as well as nuances where programs require dedicated resources.
- Develop and maintain documented IT Security Policies, Processes and Standards
- Ensure IT Security functions are carried out in compliance with corporate security guidelines and objectives
- Provide guidance and assistance to new IT initiatives and projects to ensure appropriate levels of security are included with new solutions
- Ensure IT Security functions are carried out in compliance with legal and statutory obligation.
Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (Engineering, Information Security, other) and 7+ years of IT experience, 4 of which are in
- Security Management or Advanced Degree (Master of Science (MS)) and 5 years of experience in the respective technical professional discipline being performed.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in supporting IT related tasks for DoD contracts.
- Awareness of modern security related subjects and trends such as threat hunting and modeling, digital forensics, reverse engineering, phishing, and penetration testing.
- Prior experience working with the US Government or US Department of Defense preferred.