Westaff is hiring a IT Technical Support Level 2 for a Manufacturing plant in Pompano Beach. Company manufacturers Body defense products (shields, bullet proof vests, etc.)
Shift: Monday to Friday 8:00am to 6:30pm
Pay: $ 20.00 - $21.00 Per Hour
The Technical Support Level 2 is responsible for maintaining a high degree of end user support for customers and ensuring outgoing products meet quality standards. This person will also provide initial phone and email contact support for customers, create tickets in the system and perform quality control and testing of customer equipment prior to shipment.
- Configures, installs and troubleshoots PC systems and peripherals.
- Configures, installs and troubleshoots Switches and Routers.
- General knowledge of network and cybersecurity.
- Provides helpdesk and technical support for customers online, via email and over the phone.
- Provides training, repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Maintains a high degree of end user support ensuring equipment, software, communications and training is sufficient for all end user needs.
- Configures and tests customer purchased equipment before shipment.
- Creates and manages tickets on the helpdesk system.
- Assists the Systems and Network Manager with network and communication projects.
- Develops strong understanding of company products sold, equipment, requirements and objectives to ensure customers are provided with high quality support and satisfaction.
- Adheres to internal procedures and suggests improvements if needed.
- Provides weekend/afterhours emergency coverage when needed and scheduled.
- Maintains and projects professionalism when speaking/interacting with customers.
- Responsible for working according to the company’s safety and quality standards.
- Maintains hardware and software.
Technical Support Level 2
Bachelors of Science in Information Technology (BS) or its equivalent formal training.
Minimum three (3) years exp