Job Title: Loading Dock Worker
Westaff is looking for a 1st shift Loading Dock Worker in the Concord, NH area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!!
Hours/Shift: 5:30pm-2am with 2 days off in the week. You may be working a weekend day with this shift.
Great temp to perm opportunity!!
Work location: Concord NH
Loading Dock Worker Essential Functions:
• Review load sheets for delivery routes and verify correct product(s) and amounts are loaded to assigned trailers.
• Rotate product in warehouse to ensure that the correct coded product is shipped to eliminate waste and minimize returns.
• Load each product according to assigned specification/diagram safely using a variety of motorized equipment
• Send loads that are accurate while maintaining a pace that is efficient.
• Accurately identify, select/pick inventory for loading and staging based on customer load sheets. This process may involve “picking” corrugated and un-corrugated product (up to 45 lbs) from shelves, pushing/pulling of 7’ high cases of products (up to 200 lbs) and other packaged and un-packaged product. Process also includes placing products on wheeled racks 5 ½ feet high and moving throughout warehouse.
• Unload trucks/trailers using a hook or pallet jack.
• Pull empty and full milk cases stacked 7 high (up to 200 lbs) with repetition.
• Manually remove product from conveyor system, then package