Are you looking for a first shift production position in Newington? Have industrial experience including working with valves and piping and want to work for a leading manufacturing company? Look no further!
Production Associate Responsibilities:
- Assemble parts and equipment to produce productions in accordance with company standards and guidelines
- Work efficiently and effectively
- Detect and report any issues with machines and tools
- Document all production activities
- Package and transport products and equipment as needed
Production Associate Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of valves and piping experience
- Experience with power tools, pipe cutters, and basic hand tools
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Must have industrial experience
Production Associate Benefits:
- Weekly pay
- Health, vision and dental insurance plans
- Opportunity to enroll in free online skill building classes
- Retirement savings plan!
- Permanent Opportunity
Veterans and Members of the military are encouraged to apply!