New Haven, CT Food Manufacturer is looking for a Production Supervisor to start ASAP.
Handcrafting Italian specialties since 1950!!
Direct Hire Position
41k-45k/ year based on experience
Hours: 5am-7pm Monday-Saturday (scheduled)
Line Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Manage production equipment and operations, cleanliness and plant floor organization
- Ensure quality of ingredients, product quantity/appearance and weights
- Understand GMP lockout/tagout program
- Update Operations and Plant Managers re: quality & maintenance issues
- Responsible for smooth transition to 2nd shift in all aspects of production, QA and sanitation.
- Supervise line staff including different stages of operation.
- Ensure and manage an efficient teamwork-oriented staff and address HR issues; employ coaching, mentoring and keen employee relations skills
- Train critical personnel on procedures, safety and operation of machinery
- Develop a culture of teamwork and cooperation necessary for successful completion of all job orders.
Line Supervisor Requirements:
- Minimum 1 year supervising experience
- Ability to meet physical demands
- Ability to meet screening requirements
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration!!
Military and Veterans are encouraged to Apply!