Westaff is seeking a Parts Store Professional with a long standing agricultural equipment business in Rutland, VT.
Pay: $15-$17/hour Depending on experience
Hours: 8am to 5pm Monday - Friday, 8am to Noon Saturday
Duration: Temp to hire if it's a match!
Parts Sales Professional responsibilities will include but are NOT limited to:
- Provide excellent customer service to the service department, customers at the counter or on the phone
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals driving sales through Aftermarket promotions
- Responsibility for Inventory Integrity
- Educate and engage customers through product demonstrations and promotions
- Effective use of computer applications including: Sales Manual, JD Parts®, Parts Expert®, JD Point®, PartsAdvisor®, barcode system and Dealer Business System
- Communicate, enforce, and monitor effective Parts Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service
- Routinely lifts items weighing up to 50 lbs
- Execute parts department standard processes
Benefits while working with Westaff:
- Weekly pay
- Free online skill building training
- Refer a friend bonus (call for additional info)
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Parts Sales Professional position!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!