QUALITY TECHNICIAN NEEDED FOR REPUTABLE SPRING AND STAMP COMPANY IN FARMINGTON, CT.
Nights and weekends off, permanent opportunity, and room for growth!
Pay: $15-28/hr based on experience
Hours: 2:30-11 OR 3:30- Midnight
- Performs assigned routine tests on product in process or finished product where results are compared with company standards
- Inspects visually for obvious defects.
- Prefer DSQR source inspection certification.
- Performs detailed inspection to determine quality of product where limits are not clearly defined.
- Notifies leader or supervisor when inspection data exceeds acceptable limits or when incidents of poor quality are noted.
- Records quality results on inspection forms. Maintains forms and charts of inspection data, quality levels, or quality studies.
- Make recommendations on disposition of questionable product to supervisor/leader.
- Performs capability studies
- High school diploma, technical schooling or equivalent
- Ability to use gauges and measurement equipment
- 1 year prior experience
Veterans and Military Encouraged to Apply!!!