Florence Crittenton is seeking a Preschool Teacher's Aide to join their team in Helena, MT!
HOW TO APPLY: Apply on-line https://www.florencecrittenton.org/employment-application/ Application, Resume, and Cover letter should address your reason for applying for this position. Contact the HR Department at 406-442-6950 x 208 for more information, including a full job description.
Schedule: 32 hours/week
Florence Crittenton Preschool provides licensed, inclusive, high-quality care for children ages 2 through 4. The Preschool Teacher’s Aide assists the Lead staff in planning, coordinating, and maintaining services in the childcare program. The Aide also assists in insuring that daily practices meet state licensing, early learning standards, and other safety and program quality expectations.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND ATTRIBUTES
- High School Diploma with a minimum of 1 year of experience in an early childhood program such as a childcare center, family or group childcare or Head Start
- OR Child Development Associate credential,
- OR an associate’s or bachelor’s degree in early childhood education, or related field. 3-4 years’ experience in development/fundraising or business sales/operations is preferred;
- Understanding of infant/toddler physical, cognitive and social/emotional development;
- Ability to develop strong relationships and work with families;
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing with individuals and in groups to include strong attention to detail;
- Ability to remain flexible;
- Ability to remain calm and respond appropriately under high stress situations with children;
- Ability to work well in a team;
- Ability to ask questions and take initiative;
- Ability to multi-task; work under minimal supervision; exercise problem solving skills;
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory background check, and a health statement are required for all employees at Florence Crittenton Home and Services.
- Paid Vacation Time;
- Sick Leave;
- Paid Holidays, including a Floating Holiday;
- Holiday Pay;
- Retirement Plan 403(b) with employer match up to 3%;
- Access to training and professional development opportunities;
- Family-friendly work environment;
- Satisfaction that the work you do directly impacts young parents and children.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply on-line https://www.florencecrittenton.org/employment-application/
Application, Resume, and Cover letter should address your reason for applying for this position.
Contact the HR Department at 406-442-6950 x 208 for more information, including a full job description.
Florence Crittenton (FC) provides equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, or disability as defined by federal and state law in our relationship with applicants for employment, employees of FC, and the public.