Look no further for a fulfilling career- Florence Crittenton is now seeking permanent and relief Family-Centered Aides!
Application, Resume, and Cover letter should address your availability, and reason for applying for this position.
- One full-time (37-40 hr./week) Overnight shift, Tuesday-Saturday;
- Two part-time (30 hour) positions:
- Sundays 7:30 am to 7:30 pm, Mon-Wed 6 pm to midnight;
- 6pm to midnight Wed-Fri and 7:30 am to 7:30 pm Saturdays.
- Relief staff as needed
Family-Centered Aides provide therapeutic supervision to clients, monitor and maintain order in the home, and assist Clinical staff as needed; assures adherence to state statutes and rules, accreditation standards, and federal regulations including HIPAA and 42 CFR Part 2; and positively represents the organization and promotes Florence Crittenton’s mission to the community.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of mental health, trauma, substance abuse, family-centered treatment, client-centered treatment, and recovery;
- general familiarity with family system dynamics;
- thorough knowledge of ethical performance standards and their application;
- demonstrated knowledge of appropriate boundary setting
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing with individuals and in groups
- Ability to take direction and work adjunctively with therapeutic team
- Possess knowledge and compassion of clients with addiction
- Problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Project management experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Leadership skills
- Work under minimal supervision
- Exercise initiative
- Team player
- Knowledge and skilled application of word processing and proficient computer skills, i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Experience and Education:
Must be at least 21 years of age. A high school diploma/GED is required, and 2 years of related job experience working within the field of mental health, substance abuse/addiction and/or parenting support is preferred.
Post-offer: Must have a satisfactory tuberculosis test. Must have good driving record and insurability along with a valid driver’s license; satisfactory background checks and a health statement are required for all employees at Florence Crittenton.
- Access to paid training and development opportunities
- Family-friendly work environment
- Health insurance with employer contribution (valued at over $4800 per year)
- Optional Dental and Vision insurance
- A free Life insurance policy, with options to purchase additional low-cost coverage
- Paid Vacation Time
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays, including a Floating Holiday
- Holiday Pay
- 403(b) Retirement plan with up to 3% employer match
- Satisfaction that the work you do directly impacts young families
FC provides equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, or disability as defined by federal and state law in our relationship with applicants for employment, employees of FC, and the public.
Please contact the HR Department for more information, including a full job description.
Application, Resume, and Cover letter should address your availability, and reason for applying for this position