Quality Control Testers needed in Prospect, CT!
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
Title: Quality Control Technicians
Hours: Mon-Thu – 6:30am – 3:30pm
Friday – 6:30am – 12:30pm
Payrate: 18-$20 Based on experience
Temp to Hire
Quality Control Technician Job Requirements:
- Responsible for validating the quality/ performance of the products being tested.
- Ability to carry out diagnostics of Printed Circuit Boards (PCB's) and identify problems
- Able to follow defined test procedures
- Interfaces with other assembly operators, QA Mangers, and Manufacturing Supervisors to achieve quality.
- Make suggestion for product/ process quality improvements
- Able to read bill of materials, schematics, and assembly and line drawings.
Quality Control Technician Requirements:
- Soldering Experience, and willingness to complete a soldering test.
Why Chose Westaff:
- Permanent Opportunity
- Weekly Pay
- Free Online Skill Building Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR OUR QUALITY CONTROL POSITION!