• Perform manual soldering to assemble electronic components on printed circuit boards according to CircuitCam and work instructions.
• Mark-up any documentation issues or technical issues that may arise during the production process. Elevate any issues that cannot be resolved to supervisor.
• Perform rework and repair as requested by the customers. Including BGA mounting and rework.
• Perform Post Wave Inspection.
• Program and run Selective Soldering Machine
• Enter defects and workstation times daily.
• When needed, assist in mechanical assembly and packing and shipping.
• Participate in an environment focused on learning, continuous improvement and teamwork.
• Perform additional tasks outlined by Senior Management to help company grow and /or continuously improve
• Experience with Selective Solder and Final Assembly equipment helpful.
• Knowledge of IPC-J-STD-001 helpful
• IPC-A-610 Required
• Good written and verbal skills.
• 3+ years of experience assembling printed circuit boards. Demonstrated excellent soldering skills. Should be a team player.
Shift: 1st shift 7-3pm OR 730-330pm
Payrate: $18/hour Temp to perm opportunity
Work location: Nashua NH