Leading manufacturer in the air conditioning industry seeking for a QA and Testing Technician!
Direct Hire - Mon - Fri 8:00 am to 4:30 pm - $15 p/h
Perform new unit production testing and quality assurance standard inspections. This role is designed to support and assist the current team in making sure all units manufactured in the factory are built to a predetermined standard and that all units pass an operational functionality test. Onsite and some offsite training will be provided to strengthen the knowledge of the candidate.
- 3-5 years of field commercial HVAC experience
- Requires some knowledge of commercial HVAC included but not limited to air-cooled and water-cooled chillers.
- Understanding of the refrigeration cycle and all of its components
- Ability to execute, follow and check outlined production steps and procedures
- Communicate concerns clearly
- Intermediate computer use, not limited to Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and outlook
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Ability to work in a manufacturing plant
- Ability to work in varying temperatures atmosphere
- Experience with 3 phase 460 volts
- Ability to troubleshoot refrigeration, electrical and interpret wiring diagrams at a fast pace
- Willingness to learn
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Verifiable HVAC school completion
- Prior manufacturing experience
- Controls experience
- QA experience
- Leadership qualities
- EPA Certification