The objective of this position is to perform the following duties bearing in mind that this company is committed to being an industry leader and to provide products and services that meet the quality objectives and expectations of our customers.
Core Job Functions and Responsibilities:
The following statements reflect the general functions and responsibilities considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. The company may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the organization.
1. Perform duties in accordance with job training instructions, production order specifications (production card) and/or customer specifications. Core job function is material blending and loading.
2. • Perform necessary pre-operation and set-up activities to ensure proper equipment startup. These activities include staging material and verifying functionality of equipment prior to start-up.
3. • Monitor multiple pieces of equipment during operation to ensure quality production with minimal unplanned disruptions. This equipment includes, but not limited to loaders and pumps, grinders, blenders, auger feeders, drying hoppers, filters, etc.
4. After the completion of a production order, Mixers are responsible for the timely and thorough cleaning of all the equipment for subsequent orders.
5. Communication between mixing department and the Operator to ensure timely change-overs and minimization of waste.
6. Record daily production quantities for material usage and waste.
7. Housekeeping; stage necessary materials, clean-up area and be sure any equipment is safely stored.
8. All other duties as assigned.
Payrate: $15/hour Westaff pays every Friday!
Shift: 6pm-6am Mon-Sat
Work location: Manchester NH