We're seeking experienced CNC operators to work for one of our manufacturing clients.
We offer GREAT pay, benefits and a weekday working schedule!!
- Responsible for the set up, and operation to machine specified dimensions on a variety of part configurations, including the operations of drilling, reaming, boring and tapping.
- Program simple parts using conversational programming and edit existing programs.
- Troubleshoot and overcome difficulties encountered in daily operations including machining operations, and Set up.
- Read and Interpret blueprints.
- Record job activities and maintain accurate parts counts.
- Coordinate daily production standards and daily efficiency’s.
If you're a CNC Machinist seeking advancement and fantastic pay/benefits packages, please APPLY TODAY!!! Veterans and Military Members are encouraged to apply.