Westaff is seeking a Building Custodian to perform general interior and exterior custodial work in the Burlington VT area. This position is for a local non-profit housing organization.
Pay: $16-$18/Depending on experience
Hours: 8a-12p or 12p-4p, Monday - Friday
Duration: Temp to hire if it's a match!
Building Custodian responsibilities will include but are NOT limited to:
- Clean common areas of buildings, including bathrooms, stairwells, hallways, offices, utility areas, shop areas and community spaces
- Prepares vacant apartments for occupancy
Benefits while working with Westaff:
- Weekly pay
- Free online skill building training
- Refer a friend bonus (call for additional info)
- Mobile phone discount with Verizon and AT&T plans
- Medical, dental, vision, term life & short term disability (for qualifying associates)
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!
Building Custodian Requirements:
- Valid Driver's License with a clear driving record is a must
- Be customer service minded
- Be able to work within a team and independently
- Must have the ability to perform skilled custodial and painting tasks
- Must be a high school graduate or an equivalent
- Be able to meet the physical requirements of the position include standing, twisting and squatting with frequent lifting of up to 40 pounds